View Single Post

January 25th, 2011, 13:09
The signature preorder was only 36€ when i.e new console games can cost up to 60-70€ so I took it.

I did get bored with the first game though. Too much of the same and too easy. Run to the next room. Smack enemies with sword. Loot. Run to the next room. Smack enemies with sword. Loot. Run to the next room. Smack enemies with sword. Run to the next room. Smack enemies with sword. Loot.

There was no need for quick reflexes or anykind tactics. At one point I think my brains went to energy-saving mode because they simple were not needed in the process. I think the brains said to me "Wake me up when this shit is done and well continue".

I just couldnt stand it anymore. If enemies had any intelligence they wouldnt be dispersed to hundred different rooms (thats unless their goal is to bore me to death). They would gather in few strategical points that have important exists and block them with mass. Few bigger fights would also be much more interesting as a challenge than slow endless grind.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; January 25th, 2011 at 13:24.

zakhal

HomelyRebel