View Single Post

February 2nd, 2011, 02:18
Originally Posted by KapitanUnterhosen View Post
These things are always "Worst game that looked good enough to try" not absolute worst.
Is it?
One would think after the demo and bad first impressions of Arcania that were posted on this site most people would not even touch it. That is why I didn't vote for it because I didn't even pick it up (only the demo). I always planned to pick it up but it was never a priority at the time of release and after more negative comments kept coming it kind of fell of my radar. If I'm really desperate for something to play I might still take a chance, against better judgement.

If I had played it it might have been my worst, even though based on what I read I shouldn't even have bought it in the first place.

Voted AP.
AP got my vote too. Maybe it is because it is just not my cup of tea. But also because as DArtagnan on these forums said that the game gives you choices (stealth or gung-ho), but then at certain points the game takes those choices away and you have no choice but to resort to a gung-ho attrition firefight when faced by a certain end boss.

I couldn't get into it enough. It's shortness is remedied by it's potential replayability, but after the first playthrough I didn't feel like playing it anymore.

JuliusMagnus

Indulgent Wastrel