Thread: Da 2 hypocrite
View Single Post

March 7th, 2011, 17:20
Originally Posted by DoctorNarrative View Post
I put my 42" HDTV on my desk once to see how it worked out and holy crap was it huge at that distance… gave me a headache in no time. My 28" monitor is just fine.
Had that problem at first. Then i put the monitor on the wall and moved my desk back works great now.

Originally Posted by BillSeurer View Post
I indeed think that games (and food and movies and …) should be judged on their own.
That is probably the best way to look at da2 as it is a totally different game, had they named it Dragon age: the hawke chronicles. An exciting arpg set in the dragon age universe then I would look at it totally different and check it out for what it is. the problem is, they didn't the named it dragon age 2 which makes it part of a series and it's only human nature then to compare it to the first. Everybody and everything sets a level of expectation. If you have an employee that does excellent work for you , you grow to expect that and if it doesn't happen you say what the heck. If you follow an athlete or sports team that has a great year. You expect the next year to be equal or greater and yes if you go to a restaurant and the food is great you are disappointed if it's worse the next visit. (but don't stop eating all together that would be bad.). So I think judging things totally independent of each other in a series is unrealistic, but in this case probably the best idea. In the end i'm hoping it turns out to be great and rids me of any buyers remorse.

Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
saki, i am disappoint = \

drop and give me 200 respawning cellar rat kills
How about 10 giant rats. That should equal out.

sakichop

SasqWatch