Thread: Da 2 hypocrite
View Single Post

March 11th, 2011, 08:40
Ok 2 hrs in. First off combat is just way 2 fast. I find myself pausing every few seconds. bomb, pause, backstab pause, rush, pause, evade pause, and thats just controlling my guy no time to give orders to others. I though they sped it up to make the combat more fluid but it's not when your always pausing. They should let you queue orders, there would be much less pausing and i'd be able to queue up enough stuff so I could manage others also.

Don't like the new graphics, I thought they wanted a more mature game it's to cartoony to take seriously, and the blood spatter on the teeth so it looks like there missing teeth in the cut scenes has got to go.

Not happy about the obvious console feel, to many mouse clicks to get through menus. leveling up talents is really annoying me as a can't quickly compare the different tree's. I have to go into 1 tree see what they do click out then go in to another and so on and so forth.

despite these and a few other flaws I am finding some fun with the game. right now i'd say 6 out of 10, but i've got a long way to go. After 2 hrs of dao I had completed the wilds and went through the joining and thought this games going to be awesome. After 2 hrs of da 2 i'm still in search of what it's going to be I guess we'll see.

sakichop

SasqWatch