View Single Post

March 12th, 2011, 21:37
Originally Posted by Gokyabgu View Post
One thing bothers me though, first I set all my characters' tactics to default to control them fully, I don't want them to make even a slighest move without my command (like BG). But, when I give them the command to attack the enemy, they hit once and then they stop. So, I have to give them the attack order again. If I set the tactics to defender (or something like that) when I give the order they attack continuously until I give them another command. But, this time sometimes they can attack the enemy without my command. So this makes the retreating difficult. I couldn't find the perfect tactics setting for me.
I have them set on default with all tactics unchecked and while they do attack the highest level of threat enemy they do not do anything else. That's fine with me, I like to fully control my party but not to the point where they stand there if I haven't gotten to them yet… standard attacks are okay with me.

In DA:O my tactics window just had "attack nearest enemy" and then nothing else.

DoctorNarrative

Patroling Written Words