View Single Post

March 18th, 2011, 23:51
LOL.

Bioware tinted glasses? I like the game. I never said it was perfect, or even great. I just like to play it so far. As I even said up thread, I haven't played more than maybe eight hours (on this play through… I started another character earlier and ditched her after four hours or so), so I can't fully judge it, and more importantly — I won't until I play more.

I'm sure there's bugs. I'd be enormously surprised if there weren't any. All big games have some bugs, and whatever you're referring to will likely get patched. I'm playing on an older machine at medium quality graphics and haven't had a single crash or major graphical or audio glitch so far and haven't seen any bugs.

I agree with you about the bad loot in general. I don't like the "belt +5% damage" etc. World of Warcraft kind of junk. I'd prefer less of that. The junk items are a little silly, but I don't mind them for the most part. I really dislike that the icons for inventory items are all generic.

It's far from perfect, but it's a damn fun game. I don't think I've ever played a "perfect" game and I doubt I ever will. I didn't really like the actual play-mechanics of DA1, and in some ways I prefer this one.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch