View Single Post

March 23rd, 2011, 08:14
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I didn't spoil anything, I just said the best conclusion was rival Merrill (IMHO). And nothing in common with Anders. Although, I'm not sure how dependent that conclusion is on previous quest/dialog choices, I just know you need to be rival to have it…and Merrill is bugged for some too.

As for bugs, I have been lucky so far. Actually, I'm always lucky with BioWare games it would seems. I never get more then 1 or 2 minor ones.

As for fixes, the tech forums seems to have a lot of dev looking at it and filling bugs. Considering that current "atmosphere" for the game, releasing patches that fix stuff will help a lot and I think they know it. As for the save, I don't see why they wouldn't be the same (example: Mass Effect save are the same between the PC and XBox).
I quoted Anders because in game session before I read your post he said something about Merrill and
Spoiler – spoil
, despite she wasn't in the party (replaced by Anders who was a forced pick for the quest).

Yes says that Merrill rival is the best ending for her is an awful spoil for me, it means Merrill friend will end bad, that let her try achieve her goal will end bad, and so on. It's really an awful spoil but it's ok I totally understand it can slip through.

For the bugs, well I didn't quoted that many, in chapter 3 a series of quest end with a dialog chaining with another quest, and the series of quest keep unfinished in diary, and next quest seems not available apart if the location mentioned in the dialog is wrong, this quest isn't anywhere diary, map, so I suspect I got something broken and quite important. I also got a quest finished and concluded and still in active quests of the diary. But also the companion bugs for Isabella and Sebastian is a quite ugly bug.

Dasale

SasqWatch