View Single Post

March 23rd, 2011, 10:19
Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. You can go talk to Arishok before you retrieve relics? In my 1st playthrough, I told Isabela that we will retrieve relics to return it to Arishok. She didn't like it at all, but she still came back to save my ass later. In my 2nd playthrough, I told Isabela that I will get relics back to save Isabela's ass from Castillon. She was really happy and that's when "Questioning belief" quest poped up but I couldn't finish it since Isabela grabed relic and never came back. I guess I was just wee bit short on friendship point there. Damn.
Well, you can decide if you want to go with Aveline straight to the Arishok to deal with the elven prisoner situation, or if you want to go with Isabela to get the relic. If you go with Aveline first, Isabela will vanish. Either that, or your friendship was too low I assume.

Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
In my 1st playthrough, I imported my old game (Alistair is king, my Warden is a queen, killed Architect). When I met Alistair, he was making fun of my Warden saying "just because she killed Archdemon, doens't mean I'm scared of her". When I forgot to import game in my 2nd playthrough (used default setting; Alistair is king, warden killed archdemon, didn't play Awakening) Nathaniel didn't show up at all. So disappointed =\
That's certainly a bit meh. Seems importing is definitely the way to go then.

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander