View Single Post

March 28th, 2011, 08:10
I have a very bad feeling that EA just hooked me on this series and I'll HAVE to buy every little stuff pack and expansion that comes out for it.

It really is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Sure the RPG mechanics are basic, but they are there. The quests give me some kind of goal I can reach towards. I don't know about you guys, but I really don't like making my own story in a game. When people say things like "I made my own story in a game" I just WHY??? I don't do well making my own damn story. I need a goal.

The Kingdom points, quests, even character classes makes this game everything I wished for since the first time I played The Sims 2. It truly is fun and it will be sucking up a lot of my time in the future.

Oh and they got rid of peeing all the dang time. The single most annoying thing I've ever had to deal with is having to tell my character to go to the bathroom every 10 to 15 minutes. I'm all for realism, but when realism gets in the way of having fun then get rid of it.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat