View Single Post

March 28th, 2011, 15:04
I'm playing through The Witcher now, in anticipation of the May 31st release date. Is that still firm? I forgot how much fun I had with this title. I really like the eccentric little gnome, Kalkstein. I also like the unapologetic sexual theme that runs through the game. I imagine it drives the feminists wild though. I mean the "I'm a helpless woman, who will sleep with you if you assist me", has to drive them through the wall I also like all the "choice and consequence" this game offers, even though I'm not a big story guy.

As far as system requirements for the new game, it looks like I'm good on everything but the video card, when it comes to recommended. I've got a quad core and 8 gigs of ram, but my video card is a 1 gig GTS 240, which is a lesser card than the 260. How much lesser? I have no idea I've got an old Audigy something-or-other for sound. It's been in my last 3 pcs and seems to do the trick. Since they mark hard drives by the terabyte nowadays, I should be good there too. Bring it on!

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor