View Single Post

March 29th, 2011, 05:49
Always having to send out your Sims on quests is one of the major complaints from the Sims community. If they want a sandbox then play TS3. This is supposed to be different from that and thank god it is.

I have heard people saying there is a "freedom" quest or something like that. I tried looking in modthesims forum and couldn't find it again, but I swear I read somewhere that eventually you'll have a quest where you can just do what you want.

It takes a little getting used to only being able to interact with the Sims I created when I am on a quest with them, but I'm liking it so far. There isn't really a time limit on the quests I've taken. They have objectives to meet. I do one of those objectives a day and the rest of the time I'm goofing off just seeing what I can do. My sorceress is on a "save the boar" quest, but I don't really do that. I'm far more interested in cursing everyone that crosses my path, going to every location in my kingdom and finding out what I can do and searching bushes for herbs.

I forgot how much fun it was just wasting time by goofing off in these Sims games.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat