View Single Post

March 30th, 2011, 23:11
I havent encountered any bugs either.

I know what you were saying was in jest about some people not "getting it right" and thinking a quest is bugged when they cant solve it, but I can see that happening on quite a few quests. For instance, youre told that you have to search for an item or talk to someone down at the docks - would you consider going on the docked ship itself when the only option available for the ship is to "sail out to sea"? Would you look in a run-of-the-mill bush that is normally just a regular old herb generator that youve visited a thousand times for a quest item?

I did, and was quite surprised to find the quest items that I needed were indeed there. I find it refreshing actually, that everything is not entirely spoon fed. A search for a quest item doesnt necessarily mean youre automatically going to see a sparkly object beckoning to you smack dab in the middle of the area you were sent to. You might have to work a little harder for it.

I'm not doubting there's bugs, new releases tend to be infested. I do think there's also some things not so obvious in the game that would throw people who are used to being handed quest items for a loop.

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom