Piranha Bytes - Bjorn Pankratz Video Interview
View Single Post
April 9th, 2011, 12:18
Okay, here a rushed summary:
- the house you see in the beginning is where Piranha Bytes is located.
- Piranha Bytes was founded when some people got together who wanted to make "the msot awesome game that ever existed"
- with Gothic they consider themselves lucky to have fit to the current trends
- Piranha Bytes makes "Ruhrpott-Fantasy" ("Ruhrpott" is kind of a local slang for the area of Germany they are located), which is harsher: "You enter a room and there are a couple of assholes who would kill you for a head band, and they let you know that".
- one of the interesting things in game design is to see which things you can make the player do, such as harvesting beet. In that case, the player can express himself by saying something like "Are you kidding me?" in the options.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London, UK
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Grandor Dragon
Find More Posts by Grandor Dragon