View Single Post

April 21st, 2011, 02:24
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
I just hope the GoG version doesn't bite them in the arse. My 3 cousins, all brothers, and about 10 others they know are all pooling money together to buy 1 GoG version and they are all going to use that 1 GoG version. I know for a fact that if there was no GoG version, that my 3 cousins would all be buying the game, at the very least that is 2 lost sales for having no DRM. So hopefully they gain 3 sales for every 2 lost for not having DRM.
Can't you install the game on up to 5 pc's with the retail version so that could be done with that one as well. I too am a little worried about this. You would hope that most people would understand that you need to support them by buying separate copy's of the game. They are technically not stealing though so I can't really blame them if they can not afford separate copy's.

I for one will be supporting them as much as possible. I bet their are a lot of dev's out there hoping this fails so they can say I told you so and continue with their obtrusive drm and move to the consoles.

sakichop

SasqWatch