Question regarding Xenus 2
View Single Post
April 23rd, 2011, 18:02
1) Either you need lockpicks, or they can't be used at all.
2) Grenades are best used indoors, toss one into a room where there's enemies. Their effectiveness outdoors is unreliable. Anti-tank grenades, however, are much more devastating.
3) Yes, it is odd, and doesn't make much sense.
4) Nope, not that I know of. I think the map buttons are purely for decoration.
5) (idk about this quest, and that's 5 questions btw, not 4
Edit: Almost forgot, grenades are awesome when you need to catch some fish…
Last edited by rhetorical; April 23rd, 2011 at
Join Date: Apr 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rhetorical
Find More Posts by rhetorical