View Single Post

May 9th, 2011, 10:47
Dte, it takes 15 for TWF and ITWF, and 17 for GTWF feats. Most builds seem to start at 15, and put in a +2 tome at 7 to qualify. Though Rangers do get them for free, and carry several good buffs to boot.

We do need a Rogue, or at least someone who can do traps and locks effectively. Maybe split the difference and run an Exploiter (Rog1/Ranger18/Fighter or Monk1)? Fighter/Monk is for an extra feat, mostly.

Actually Corwin, in this case your Rogue is too high. For the moment. Though Jo will catch her Bard up before the end of the week, and by the end of the month, have outleveled your lowbies again with her Bard. If not capped. So you kinda need a level 1 character to run with at the moment, unless you just wait until we catch up to you, and we just run fridays with the high levels.

Sorcerers are too feat starved in this game, so Human probably is the best choice, followed by Half-Elf (same max DC on spells as Human and Drow, extra ability from Dil feat), then Drow (squishier, but max DC easier) and WF (self healing and tougher, but poor spell casting, -2 DC compared to the other three).

I've planned out a couple of Human Sorcerer builds, but U9 changed too much, so it's back to the drawing board.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Me Grimlock

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via MSN to azraelck Send a message via Yahoo to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck