View Single Post

May 12th, 2011, 16:39
Corwin, that will work just fine and is what the plan is really. I have fighter I think I did the right build with. Don't remember what level that one is. So what character do you want to run as your lowbie and what level is it? That can be the level all the new TR's shoot for before we start using them on Friday…..until then we keep running our current high ones.

As a group, unless you can play solo during the week to level, it is clear past level 12 you have to pug or we work on one character for Friday. Running lowbies on friday is still a way down the road, we just need to agree on the level everyone should solo up to. I can't log into game atm so not sure what level your lowbies are Corwin. So just pick which one you want to work on and we can go from there.

If we all get 2 lowbies, either from TR or have them in mothballs we could run one group one Friday and the second group the next. Then run our high ones the next. That would keep the game fresher for us too. Lots of options open so we can get the most out of the game. I will try to catch up with someone during the week next week to chat on what you guys discuss on Friday. Dang it I am having withdrawal so bad. lol

Bart and Corwin should just admit that when it gets down to it, I will have the final say.

Cm

Sentinel of Light

Send a message via Skype™ to Cm