Best grafix EVAR???
View Single Post
May 24th, 2011, 12:15
There are 5 things you need to understand.
1. TW2 has been in development for a long time, it is not built on DX11 at its core. It still has win XP support. Consoles support DX9 level effects, they just can't have as high res textures and so on.
2. It is not an FPS, meaning they need to use resources for a lot of other things than just graphics. If they focused only on graphics the game would probably suck.
3. Most people ( because of the interface for one thing ) thinks it is prepared for a console release.
4. They can't make system specific optimizations which you can for console games, making the difference much less than it could be.
5. If you want to checkout what a PC can do ( well if you have 3 way SLI GTX 580 ) and a top of the line I7 check out this video:
Join Date: Oct 2006
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GothicGothicness
Find More Posts by GothicGothicness