View Single Post

May 27th, 2011, 12:06
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
I also had to manually reset "Ubersampling" to 1 in the config file again - but that was expected.
You play with übersampling on!?

My number one issue is the low voice volume - and that's still not fixed. Not sure it will be.
I don't really have a problem with the voice volume. I did lower the music volume a bit and I play with subtitles. There are just so many names that get dropped that I wouldn't be able to follow everything that is said.

I was hoping for an inventory solution regarding weight - but I've gotten so used to the weightless mod - that I don't think I can go back to anything else. Gothic spoiled me in this way, and for games without quick travel and such - gameplay is just much smoother without the inventory juggling.
I just hit the inventory limit last night in Flotsam. Very annoying, yes. I hate it when a game slows you down when encumbered—it breaks the flow of the game and you have to drop your shit right then and there (or slow walk to the nearest merchant).

I'm considering using that mod myself or try to manage my inventory more intelligently.

Oh, I use Mouse/KB for this game - and I consider people who prefer a gamepad in The Witcher 2 insane
That's okay, I consider you insane. I tried keyboard/mouse this week and the only thing that felt much better was looking around with the mouse (naturally). But it's not worth the repetitive strain injury and inconvenience of having a keyboard on my lap. I play games for relaxation, not to tease myself.

Thaurin

SasqWatch