View Single Post

May 31st, 2011, 14:53
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Afaik, the plots of both Witcher games are unique, and not directly related to any of the books.
I may be wrong here but my understanding was that the games take place after the books have ended. So games stories are unique but they are still follow on from the books but made up by CDP rather than the original author.

For example Geralt and Yennefer dies in the books and thats where the book end(?) and the games acknowledged this and continue from there on. So the games are related to the books. I hope I am making sense.

The thing I wasn't sure of is, how did Geralt and Yennefer come back to life. From what I read on the web its Ciri who brings them back to life. I wanted to know if thats from the book or somehow from the game or people just made that up

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I know that I was disappointed with the revelation of what/who The Hunt actually are though. I was expecting something more interesting than elves from another dimension.
I wish it was something more as well. I am sort of getting tired of time travel and alternate universes as plot devices!

lostforever

Keeper of the Watch