View Single Post

June 5th, 2011, 18:29
Originally Posted by JonNik View Post

…instead of rebalancing the game on the later chapters and adding
actual content (instead of worthless mmo/Fable like gimmics like hair styles ) Not to mention that they seem to create more (serious) bugs in their rush to cater to the aforementioned crowd
How do you know they're not working on a more substantial DLC or an expansion? The game has only been out a short time so for the time being the DLC we see will be the kind that takes a short time to make. After a while that may change. Besides it's free and easily enough ignored if you don't want the new (and old TW1) hairstyles.

(if the comments on the patches are to be believed).
Who do you think is more likely to comment when a patch is released, people who the patch runs fine for or people who have problems? From my personal experience it works fine, but I don't think CDPR need thousands of people spamming up their comments with 'Works fine for me." "Yep works fine for me too." "Works great here" etc.

Also, the bulk of the complaints I have seen about the patch have to do with people not being able to install it probably due to having mods or otherwise tinkering with some game file. All they have to do is reinstall. It's a minor annoyance (the GOG version at least installs SLOW) but not the end of the world.

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch