View Single Post

Default The Witcher 2 - X360 Interview @ VG247

June 18th, 2011, 07:52
CDPR's Tomasz Gop has been interviewed by VG247 about bringing The Witcher 2 to the X360, as well as some general questions on the industry:
Onto more general RPG stuff. Whatís your take on the general state of choice in RPGs? Do you think choice in a lot of games is too toothless Ė that itís gentle so as to make sure players donít miss out on anything?
I always have trouble comparing CD Projekt to different developers. Weíve always been confident in what weíre doing and the way weíre approaching what weíre doing. I can tell you that we know how we want to handle this. We want to hint at players that there might be a branch in the storyline Ė that a different outcome depends on certain elements in the game when you meet them. But we donít think itís Ė hmm, how to put this Ė we donít think itís fair to give out everything. To make people feel spoonfed or anything like that. Weíre not the kind of game that does that, and I donít see us as ever doing that. So I donít think itís going to happen to the Witcher franchise.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team