View Single Post

June 29th, 2011, 12:23
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
The difference between the iPad (or any tablet) and a Smartphone - to me - is very significant. I see it as a good platform for a certain type of game, and Avadon fits the bill very nicely.
Very much agree. One of the most heated arguments Vogel and I had was when I stated that based on the experience I had gaming on the iPad and with Avadon on two platforms, I felt that the iPad version SHOULD be my favorite … and went on to detail the reasons it wasn't yet and the things that would make it so. In the end it DID become my favorite version.

Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
But I have reasons for my opinion that MAY be slightly more solid than these horrible CRPG fans you're referring to.
Hey - I'm one of those horrible RPG fans!

I agree - but one of the difficulties being an infrequent vistor here is that regardless of the game there is a mass of discord and hate piled upon the game. I know - you see that about ANY game, but given how our genre (cRPG) has been marginalized and you have people like Microsoft/EA/Ubisoft/Crytek really looking for excuses NOT to deliver anything to the PC … well, I don't know the right approach.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch