View Single Post

July 2nd, 2011, 11:03
I played about 10 levels of Duke Nukem Forever but got bored. I started at hard difficulty but frankly the game isn't that interesting to be worth the effort so now I play it on the easiest difficulty just to get through the game. It's not the "worst game ever", but it's not up to par with the better First-Person games such as the recent Call of Duty games and Portal.

So I moved back to Fallout New Vegas which I play at 110% now. I cannot agree with ToddMcF2002 at all and wonder what he is playing… I have played more than 50 hours and haven't even set my foot inside Vegas yet… All I do is explore and explore and explore. Even when I do the most basic tasks like "go there, grab that", I encounter so much on the way that I end up spending hours extra on spot just to explore everything around the location I was supposed to go to. I can't remember when I last played a RPG this packed with content, it's up to par with Gothic 3 in that regard.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM