View Single Post

July 2nd, 2011, 19:54
Originally Posted by SirJames View Post
Tips?!

Ok, so right at the start jsut head straight south out of town, cross the bridge, then make your way NE up to the store with the bard outside it. Pay him for a song, when the wizard exits run in and loot the id5 dagger and spellbook from him.

You could go back and do the newbie dungeon now, or you could find some potions of poison and a bow and head straight down south to the elf forest. Poison your bow and take out some ogres and fire beatles kiting them with poison. 15,000xp each, you should get to 10 in 2 minutes. Head all the way south and grab the unique gloves from the funeral pyre then back up NE and grab the 2h sword out of the stone (optional)..
I asked for tips, not exploits.

I didn't even know I could travel that far from the starting town yet. I've cleared the area around the town just short of the bridge, and every level of that first dungeon except the bottom. That final dungeon level is a real bitch though, so I guess I might do some more exploring after all.

I have to invest in the Poison Weapon skill before I can poison arrows I assume?

I've heard varying opinions on the Wisdom skill. Some have said it's not worth it.

Should I bother putting any points into Identify?

JDR13

SasqWatch