View Single Post

July 20th, 2011, 04:06
Originally Posted by benetar View Post
Watch outó as the goofballs at gasbag games say you will lose your save games. They just shrug their shoulders. Bad decision. Hopefully they will fix this but their posture is not to fix it. With that kind of business culture it is only a matter of time before the next screw job on a customer. How can a $5 game screw you?
Time
Follow the blogs, get excited, play the game. Spend time on it vs other activities and then be repeatedly frustrated by bad quality.
That is how. Gasbag joins the ranks of crappy dev's and gives Indie game dev's a bad name.
I've lost at least a dozen hours to CTD's, and now multiple save games, probably another dozen hours. Do I look concerned? I'll answer that for you. No. Sure it's not ideal to lose hours of play, it never is. But the options are that you either get over it and start a new game knowing that it shouldn't happen again, or go play something else.

As for bashing the developers, if you were correct I wouldn't have a problem, but you are not. They have been working long shifts to make the game better, it is not bad quality, and they have already apologized for any loss of saves. If it's still too hard to bear losing that save(s), then here's a box of tissues, the corner is over there.

On a related note, I died again. Woohoo!!

Sin

Recluse