Thread: Risen 2
View Single Post

July 21st, 2011, 07:01
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I experienced very few bugs in Risen, and I played through it before even the first patch was released.

The only bugs I can remember were a minor sidequest that could break if you talked to certain NPCs in the wrong order, and something about the Archery/Crossbow skills not leveling up properly.
I experienced some comedious bugs, such as…

1) I used the tactic "hit and run" with the fireball to a particular enemy, but when I see that I'm out of mana, I start refilling it, while that enemy chases me. When I turn around to resume the "hit and run" tactic, I see that this enemy have had his health at 100%.
2) At first I didn't realize that there were 2 Saurians in front of me due of the darkness, but those guys DIDN'T attack me. I stepped away from them in safety distance and started gawking 'em with the fireball. Usually th eenemy would notice you and start attacking you or charging on you with the first projectile, but those guys DIDN'T attack me, even if I used fireball on them. It was like as if they asked for death wish.
3) Like the "2)", Some stupid Saurians felt to the lava. lol. And one of the Saurians felt from the top to hunt me, which is something that no enemy ought to do.

That's why I want to see this game UNbugged before it gets released…

Tanno

Sentinel