Originally Posted by Thrasher
Hey I finished it last night!
I made level 29, with 50 unspent LPs. How about you?
I REALLY liked RISEN for
- open world exploration and design
- combat controls (yes, a bit actioney)
- interesting NPCs and AI
- monster AI and variety
- some puzzles (more complexity here would have been better)
- teleport stones
- quest design
I didn't like
- character development system was sort of weak for mages. Access to seal magic wasn't much of a distinction
- repetitive dungeon crawls for the Titan armor pieces
- little choice and consequences, except for picking your profession
- not many roleplaying opportunities