View Single Post

July 21st, 2011, 23:31
I haven't done so, but everyone says here that it is a great story (environmental thing), and everything's just fine.

"A New Beginning" and "Lost Horizon" recently appeared in a new format (which is similar to a "Gold" or a "Game Of The Year" edition) as "Abenteuer Des Jahres" (English : "Adventure Of The Year").

This is a new format, because for adventure games there hasn't been a "Game Of THe Year" before here in Germany - plus, whereas the "Game Of The Year" appears to be an English-speaking territories (most likely North America, I think) thing, the "Abenteuer Des Jahres" is an genuine German thing - which wouldn't appear in the English-speaking territories in this format, I guess, because Adventure games just aren't as "big" or "sucessful" there than they are here in Germany.

By the way, "Lost Horizin" is said to be a king of Indy Jones - type game. I' rather planning to buy this than "A Bew Beginning".

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR