View Single Post

July 23rd, 2011, 12:09
I was initially a critic to the label "islamophobia" since it was used to attack legitime critizism to Islam. Eventually I begun to reconsider. There is an irrational fear of Islam, a fear that goes far beyond simply pointing out the problems with Islam. Islamophobia believes in a real conspiracy where left-wing groups cooperate with Islamists to make Europe (or whatever) into a muslim stronghold. I have encountered this quite alot on popular rightwing forums, where critizism against right-wing extremism is considered "support for Islamism".

I saw a quote a commentator had done that sums this up;
När man dessutom likställer kristendom med den rent luciferiska dödssekten islam - då har man mer eller mindre avslöjat sig som medlöpare till islamisterna, om man inte är islamist själv.
When one equalize Christianity with the Luciferian death-sect Islam - one have more or less revealed oneself as an ally to the islamists, if one isn't islamist

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM