View Single Post

July 23rd, 2011, 11:41
There are vids on youtube that show how to defeat the Kayran in a minute or two. After I'd watched one of those, I defeated it easily. (Admittedly, I tried unsuccessfully about 5 or 6 times before resorting to Youtube.)

Come to think of it, Witcher One also had a hard boss or two - a "Witcher" trademark?

If you recall, the Kikimore Queen also had a trick to it - but there was a "long" way around that you could also defeat her - not to be recommended for the faint-hearted who don't have hours to spend, though…
Personally I still think the kikimore queen was worse than any of the bosses Witcher 2 could trow at me.

Ghanburighan, thanks for the reminder- dlding that patch as we speak, I also want a replay. ..and noted your "trap" tip. Can't wait to try out stacked traps!

JDR13, shall we just make our own Mwind thread? Myself and a friend have been using the MGE XE for a while now- there was just a certain tweak we had to make for it to run beautifully - no crashes at all. See you a bit later in a Mwind thread - if nobody else makes one, I'll just start one in a few hours time, maybe there's an existing one already, though?

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch