View Single Post

July 24th, 2011, 04:55
Originally Posted by figment View Post
I've also seen that he was quoting "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests" on twitter. He is not simply a madman, he is evil personified like Kaczynski, McVeigh and the like. It sounds like he is trying to get a platform to explain himself so he can continue to espouse his views now that he has our attention.
This is exactly what I fear. Well, not fear. But this asshole will be idolised and romaticised because of all the attention he gets and his out-of-context quotes. The term "lone wolf" is already being dropped in Dutch media again and it makes it sound so cool. These fucking "lone wolves", rejects from society, are able to get their revenge by killing dozens of people! News at eleven! It's not like I never had these fantasies, but some people can't differentiate between fantasy and reality. At the same time, media can't ignore major events like this. Fuck these bastards, put the thumb screws on him! Let's get medieval, why'd we even abolish torture in Europe in the first place?

Thaurin

SasqWatch