View Single Post

July 25th, 2011, 08:26
I was going to bring that up but al Qaeda/Taliban has used this technique quite a bit in past couple of years. But using it didn't quite fit with the US theme I had going. Yes its true that every case is unique and he pulled off an elaborate plan much better than I'd like to acknowledge.

As a side note, is it true that the max sentence for a crime is 21 years in Norway? I can understand no death penalty but there has to be something for egregious cases like this. Like 93 consecutive murder sentences plus who knows how many attempted murder. Or try him for at least 2 separate acts of terrorism? At least high security psychiatric care for life should be an option I hope. I heard that prosecutors can ask for extensions to the 21 years at 5 year increments.

I would like to think he could be reformed but really don't believe it. I'm sure he will be a model inmate for 21 years and tell the review board everything they want to hear when its time but I wouldn't believe a word of it not after how he planned this.

figment

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor