View Single Post

August 29th, 2011, 01:54
I believe that I am about half through Arcania at this point when I decided to quickly try the introduction for Two Worlds 2. I think the context made me blown away by the difference. I am still not entirely sure what I am doing in Arcania. I feel no relationship with any of the characters I meet as they are mostly annoying, crazy or rude. Quests are often void of meaning, often uninspired and pushed on you in a "before we talk, please kill 10 X or fetch 20 x to me". Sure, there are some occasional nice things that happens but most of the time I do not feel I have anyone to care for. I actually recognize Forsaken Gods here, the way NPC's are tossed in without personality except for "i am crazey"!

Two Worlds 2 captured me at once. Right in the intro I got 3-4 NPC's and a villain as well as a story. I do not know if that's great, but I could actually feel the difference in a game that cares for it's presentation and story and a game that doesn't.

But I still plan to finish Arcania before moving on.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM