Thread: Tablets
View Single Post

August 30th, 2011, 00:16
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
I'm not advocating piracy, but yes i do want to have it available like on any other platform. I also want to be able to use any browser, or use Flash etc. I also dont like that Apple make use of censorship, in my book that is the opposite of freedom.

Piracy in general is about freedom, the problem is kids without any morals, some pirate ALL their games/apps and even if they like it they don't buy it to support them. It's like shitting where you eat.
You will never hear me argue that Apple is NOT draconian with regards to control … but that is a known quantity for good or bad. And I think it is BOTH good and bad.

And I also don't like how the majority of Android software on my phone and tablet are conveying private information without permission and have more than 10x the malware/trojans/viruses of any other mobile platform … that is quite a price to pay for freedom!

My point was that like the PC and PSP, both of which were terribly hurt through piracy, smartphone piracy sucks and hurts developers and therefore users as well.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch