View Single Post

September 2nd, 2011, 20:40
It is very possible that Super Metroid was a better game, but since I do not have the time to actually play them on my own I found Metroid Fusion more entertaining to watch.

I actually own Metroid Prime 1-2, I bought them together with the Resident Evil series but never got around to play them. They have been on my to-play list for quite awhile. However, GameCube emulation on PC is growing better and better and I might play it in Dolphin just for the higher resolutions, antialiasing and anisotropic filthering.

So far it seems that NES were very focused on gameplay rather than story. Granted, it was an 8-bit console, but I am surprised it's carried on to the earlier SNES titles as well, including Super Metroid and Castlevania IV, the latter having even less story than Castlevania III.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM