View Single Post

September 9th, 2011, 20:21
Originally Posted by bloodlover View Post
Played it on PC and had problems at the quest with the ghouls and the rocket, then couldn't recruit Bone, Boom or whatever that guy's name with the sniper rifle was, then again in Vegas… I have to admit though, I played it just when it came out, without any patches or DLC's. I did the same mistake with F3 too, then got bored at some point, waited for the "goty" edition then finished everything all in one play.
I played it a few months after release, then school hit and I had to take a break for a long time. I picked it back up this summer and did pretty much everything in the game up to the point in which I have to pick side, all three DLC's done, all locations discovered, all NPC's carrying the best weapon in the game… There I simply closed it down, waiting for DLC4.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM