View Single Post

September 15th, 2011, 22:05
I also have two odd advertisement games. Pickup express 2 is a game where you pick up goods and then deliver it to another location. Several different brands are represented in the game, and it is horrible. Poor driving controls and the gameplay is incredibly repetitive. It did remind me a bit of Streets of sim city minus the guns (i.e. it was just as horrible, with just as many bugs and poor controls).

And then there was a floorball game that was meant to advertise a type of squash (as in a type of drink) called Mer. I hate floorball (which is a relatively popular sport here in Sweden) so the game did not appeal to me at all.

The Duck RPG is just not worth the effort, believe me. There are many better CRPGs out there.
I suspect that there might be licencing issues involved that prohibits Paradox from doing anything with the game. That or they just don't want to soil their good name.

Ascension to the throne looks quite interesting, I'll have to check it out. I would like to point out that one of my games in the original post is great though. Mr. Gimmick is a 2d platformer that is able to challenge the giants of the genre!
Last edited by Fnord; September 15th, 2011 at 22:19.

Fnord

Keeper of the Watch