View Single Post

September 24th, 2011, 11:49
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I need positive music, bros.

Not "walking on sunshine!" blowing-sunshine-out-my-ass annoying positive, but something kinda heavy (or not), quality, and non-negative to lift my spirits. Going thru a pretty rough health issue, please help a severely wounded tiger in need!

All I know is negative/hell/doom/depression/aggression/heavyness/darkness/etc, and that will just drag me down further right now. I need something to lift my spirit!
Attempt one. (Edit: Daft Punk - Discovery, in case you don't want to have to follow the link to figure it out.) Always cheers me up. You'll have to compare that song list to this one if you want the correct one though.

Attempt two. (Edit: The Drums - The Drums.) Upbeat songs with not so upbeat lyrics, which ensures it doesn't turn into "walking on sunshine!" blowing-sunshine-out-my-ass annoying positive (instead it's "my life sucks" made danceable). The list is missing Forever and Ever Amen which is slightly annoying though.

Not sure if any of those two works. Not sure grooveshark works in the state either.

Übereil

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

H. L. Mencken

The Chaos Cascade

Ubereil

Keeper of the Watch