View Single Post

September 24th, 2011, 22:26
Originally Posted by KapitanUnterhosen View Post
Breaking news: Skyrim ads to adorn the background imagery of vg247 throughout the month of november.
As long as Harry Potter Blu-Ray Collectors' Edition ads don't adorn the the loading screens after the first major patch. I've kind of learned to feel passive disdain for the incestuous relationship between gaming press and industry. I still feel a fresh kind of seething rage when advertisements get added to my games.

Immediately after you finish creating your character, you’re immediately thrown into the world of Skyrim itself. And I’ve said it before, but it’s worth saying again: it looks amazing. There will be no two ways about, this is a stonkingly brilliant looking game. Immediately afterwards, a Bethesda rep points me towards a bandit camp if I am interested in some “action.”
Oh wow ok. So I actually read this preview and yeah you guys are being kind. I think he was running low on his word count so he decided to turn "The game is beautiful from the moment you finish creating your character" into an entire paragraph with special emphasis on the immediacy with which it bludgeons your eyes with its beauty.

jhwisner

SasqWatch