View Single Post

September 25th, 2011, 06:35
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
No I had no problem and understand the problems people have but in the end its just a game. Not a deal breaker for me.

Its just the old problem of having to appease every buyer when you know you cant.
I certainly don't want or expect anyone to cater to my every whim. It's just that when I play a game in a certain style throughout and then suddenly I am forced to use a completely different style it's very jarring and yes I will say frustrating.

I also will say that I am not a shooter fan and generally do not care for them. I am, however, a stealth fan and so that's the aspect that appeals to me. I think for someone like me it's a bigger deal to be forced into playing the shooter role when I wasn't expecting that than it is for someone who is a big shooter fan and generally used to playing them anyway.

I mean, I did it and it didn't kill the game for me. I would still say it's a good game and people should buy it, don't get me wrong. It's just that it felt like a totally different game that was tacked on to me. The fact that those segments were outsourced to someone who was basically a shooter fan and not so much an RPG fan just confirms that.

At least they are acknowledging it was an issue though and that makes me feel a whole lot more validated as a customer then stubbornly refusing to admit any mistakes and blaming me as the customer for not understanding their 'innovation'.

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch