View Single Post

September 30th, 2011, 18:49
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
Spending more time with it, and I have to say that i'm having quite a bit of fun with it and it has some cool scenery and graphics overall that are pleasing to behold. Dont listen to the nitpicky bad reviews, The First Templar is definitely worth a budget purchase!
I liked what I've played of it so far. The story and setting are a bit different than the usual fare. I don't mind the linearity of it so much it. It is what it is and they do seem to always give you optional side quests and paths to explore. I have game ADD these days but I need to get back to it at some point soon.

Right now I am playing the Game of Thrones RTS. Just started but already not impressed. Besides having some technical issues like the videos not playing but just sitting at a black screen and then game thinking it is the first run every time I start and taking forever, the visuals are also dated for a modern $40 game and the play is sort of eh, nothing special. It really should be priced $20 to start with in my opinion, and luckily I got it with a sale price and coupon code stacked so it was close to that price.

For anyone thinking about it, I'd say wait until it goes much cheaper and some of the technical issues get fixed.

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch