View Single Post

October 8th, 2011, 21:05
Originally Posted by DoctorNarrative View Post
It doesn't look bad at the core of it, but it had some really fuzzy effects going on when I played it. Maybe you can turn those off, I'll have to look into it. It certainly didn't look good enough to struggle on a GTX 480 though, I can tell you that.
Nope, I have a GTX 470 and it is smooth, just seems to be capped at 30fps. So not 60fps smooth, but steady smooth anyway. I.e. no framerate drops.

Originally Posted by Naster View Post
And the animations were horrible? I thought they were full of character, some of the best I've seen in games, actually. It really surprised me how lifelike the dog's behavior looked for an example.
Well… it's kind of a yes and no. The animations are fine for the most part, but then I see a character make a move that seems so off, that it straight up ruins that. Somehow reminds me of how animations looked 10 years ago.

All in all it was an enjoyable experience for me, though not without its faults.
I don't know. These first few hours, it seems I've done a whole lot of running from A to B (i.e. following the glowy trail), pushing buttons and some occasional combat in between. Almost like an interactive movie thing. Maybe there will be more gameplay later on?

Thaurin

SasqWatch