View Single Post

October 12th, 2011, 11:30
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
I am fine with a manual integrated into the game.

That said, I have wanted to see a party-based FP game for quite some time. I got it by modding Fallout:NV which made the game completely unbalanced but still more fun for me.

What can I say, I like people, I like people working in groups. I like party-RPG's and party dynamics. I like social settings and social encounters.
Exactly the same for me, I would gladly throw out balance (any chance I get) for a gang a fun interactive NPCs. I still remember a run of NWN2 with 11 NPCs. We got to Ammon's Haven, the final scene every party member gets to bark in cutscene about the imminent feeling of doom.

It's too bad DA Origins sort of screwed us party types. Iirc, they limit NPC interaction and barks to the first two NPCs. I've tried bringing most if not all of the companions for interactivity but only the first and second slot seeming to banter.

FONV has some amazing NPCs and one of the best isn't even made by Obsidian, strange as that might seem. It's made by llamaRCA, she's done nothing short of amazing mod called Willow.

Things like Bed lock out are SO FREAKING annoying to me as well.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch