View Single Post

October 15th, 2011, 03:01
Originally Posted by Tebius View Post
Cheers man, I'm glad it's piqued your interest!

We're an indie outfit working out of an attic, so iOS was the way to go with what resources we had. We'd love to expand out towards different platforms once the opportunity is open to us!

Might I ask where do you feel the JRPG influence coming from? The portraits? Style of play? The way dialogue is shown? I've been more of a WRPG player myself so I'm surprised that JRPG was mentioned. =P My business partner is huge into JRPGs, so perhaps that's where some of it is coming from. Shrugs.

Annoyingly, there's no multiquote option that I can find here, so.. to avoid posting too much since I'm posting some character stuff after this I'll try to address everything here.
The art for the characters and dialogue style. Once I saw that my brain automatically clicked to JRPG. That and you mentioned Final Fantasy Tactics. I have a deep seeded hatred for anything Final Fantasy. I've tried to like that dang series twice now and each time it blew my mind how boring it was. I don't understand the attraction to that series.

However. the actual ingame art made me think of MoM. God I miss that game and that's reason I'll be picking up this game whenever you release it.

BTW, if you want to multi-quote just "quote" the people you want in another window and cut & paste.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat