View Single Post

October 16th, 2011, 20:17
I'm a casual gamer nowadays. I sometimes go a month or several without gaming, and then I immerse myself in another RPG, or sometimes a strategy game. That's much less than years ago, but even then I did excessive gaming only in stretches, interrupted by times without games.

Originally Posted by skavenhorde View Post
Ever think of going training your left hand to use the mouse? That way you have a whole new wrist to mess up
Heh, you are so right. I have that problem now. After getting into a mix of ailments with my right hand (carpal syndrome, "tennis" arm, etc.), I switched to using the mouse mostly with my left hand. Now that arm starts hurting.

I had already trained using the left hand for the mouse many years ago, when I was using a workstation that also needed a joystick with the right hand at the same time as the mouse. My boss' computer also has the mouse on the left, but she switched left and right keys (grrrr!).

Anyway, I had some physical therapy done with my right arm and now know what to do if it starts to hurt, so it's manageable.

Turjan

Sentinel