View Single Post

October 18th, 2011, 13:37
Originally Posted by guenthar View Post
Did you talk to the lady near the ship that gives you 2 free bags? One is for ingredients (which is where you put the shards) and one is for collectibles.

EDIT: The forums are back up.
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
There's also a third free bag available for gems. Ingredients, Gems, and Collectibles all have different coloured bags (green, red, gold)
I talked tpo a lady at the bottom of the staircase/ladder to the Leajky Dinghy taver. She gave me 2 bags. Unfortunately Mr. or mRs. Drop-Axe isn't there anymore, meaning that I have kind of a "voucher" for the exclusive items in my inventory, but no-one left to redeem it (remember : this pirate hat thing).

I thgink I'll ask support for this. (The code for it was to be used until Oct. 15th, and I did so at the account site, but thought I could get it later in Stormreach since I had used the code.)

Well, anyway, I'll look around there within the next days.

Besides : What do these greenish "symbols" mean in the floor of the ship ? Those when stanging before shrines and such ? (They look so if you ask a ship inhabitant to show them; otherwise they are not distinguishable from the floor.)

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR