View Single Post

October 19th, 2011, 08:38
I've been reading more about I Shall Remain and it's sounding better and better. Was a little hesitant at first because it does look like a lot of zombie shooter games, but after reading "Our Story" I'm convinced you are trying for more than that.

I got a question about Kickstarter though. It says you need 12 grand in order to get funded so if I pledge there and you don't make it to that mark my pledge and all the goodies that came along with that pledge are null and void?

Ok, now about the actual article. I never looked at books or even movies that way before. I can remember some really good movies and books, but I need to rewatch or reread them to really start to remember. Same goes with games. I'll have forgotten large parts of a game like Pool of Radiance, but when I start playing it again I'll remember all the good times I had when I was a kid.

In the end I really don't think it matters what people call computer games. They are art to me and part of my culture growing up. Anyone remember the pac-man craze? Jesus I had Pac-Man everything from bedsheets to a costume that my mom made for Halloween.

Good article and now that I know that I Shall Remain is coming up really soon, I'll keep a closer eye on it. Looking good…but seriously tone down the girl screaming

@tomasp3n Oh you'll get people who will disagree with you. That is a given considering this is the net, but they'll be wrong

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat