View Single Post

October 25th, 2011, 00:29
The game is pretty bug free.. or at least i didn't encounter any bugs so far (i'm at the end of the first campaign).

I can say that is better then Heroes 5, it's more balanced and I quite like most of the new units and abilities. It also has a better character development.

Now the bad parts: what really annoys me is they removed the mages guild… I hate that. Another thing I dislike is the town screen: it was really nice in Heroes 5, with a beautiful view of the town. Now it's quite stupid, just a simple pop-up; I think they should've put more effort into towns.

Also, they simplified the reosurces, keeping just wood, stone, crystals and gold - another mistake in my opinion. Resources management was really important in heroes 3, while now I just buy what I don't have from the market, paying with gold (it's abundant).

The blinking cursor is still there, even after the last patch (it didn't solve it for me), but honestly it doesn't bother me that much.
If I have to rate the game based on my experience so far I say it deserved 7.5 out of 10.

Odrid

Traveler