View Single Post

October 31st, 2011, 08:17
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
But beyond all the technical issues, is the general consensus that there seems to be a decent game with potential going on?
Patched up(?) its a good game. Could use some tweaking. AI battles take several turns I think and its time consuming. Also there seems to be a general lack of information ingame.

Heavy duty PC will help. Some complain that the game is sluggish but then say they run it on some old PC that doesnt have any muscle power.

Its a complex game but such games are harder to make bug-free than your average corridor shooter with triple A budget. Give it a chance. Its not like there are alternatives for 4x space strategy games.

The initial wrong version was uploaded to steam by mistake because the crew worked 50 hours in one sitting before it:

The initial release was uploaded to steam by mistake, the finished product is actually very decent.

* Posted Oct 30, 2011 11:41 pm GMT
* Recommended by 0 of 3 users.

Difficulty:
Hard
Time Spent:
10 to 20 Hours
The Bottom Line:
"Worth the wait"

This game improves on everything in the first instalment. After a mistake which lead to the alpha version of the game being uploaded to steam, many customers were given the impression that this game is poorly made and severely broken. The finished product however lives up to my expectations and is a solid, fun game.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; October 31st, 2011 at 08:27.

zakhal

HomelyRebel